Get peace, insight and understanding around your unique twin relationship.
Hi I'm Jessica,
I met my twin flame 1 - 1- 11 and it got really intense really fast. My gut and my always reliable intuition told me yes, this is one! I thought for sure things would just unfold naturally. Once I told him what I wanted, and we worked through a few issues, we would live happily ever after. Yeah right..
He wanted to be with me but didn’t want to commit. It was constantly back and forth. I thought I could handle just being friends with benefits then just friends. But it was really too painful.
I’ve never felt so bad about myself, so ugly, so unwanted, crushingly lonely, confused, helpless and lost. My head knew it was time to go but my heart wanted to hang on just in case he changed.
After lots of personal work and tons of pain, I was able to let him go. It was like losing a part of me.
I don’t think it has to be that painful for you.
I don’t believe it should take you as long to find clarity and move on. There are lessons, but they shouldn’t take you years to learn.
Looking back today I can see all the amazing gifts he gave me and how him rejecting me sent me on an life path I never imagined for myself. One I could never go on with him.
I want to save you all the time I lost trying to navigate the twin flame waters.
I believe you have to go through these relationships, but the amount of time and pain you are willing to experience is up to you.
I want to give you real world advice.
There are so many sites out there based heavily in the spiritual airy fairy advice for twin flames, but the reality is many of us are normal people who want to live in the real world. We want families, marriage, and physical earthly relationships. We want to feel good and have partnerships that feel good, not ones only focused on growth and dealing with past life karma.
I don’t believe all twin flame relationships will reunite in this lifetime. There is plenty out there on the internet on how to call in your twin flame or explaining why a runner runs and some vague ideas on how to get them back which revolve around you healing first.
But what if you have had enough of the craziness and are ready to move on with your life.
How do you get over an intense relationship like that?
How will anyone else compare to them?
How can you cut off communication?
How can you get over the huge loss in your life?
I want to offer you support and healing around this issue. I’ve been there and made it through the other side.
Get Personalized Advice and Support.
Stop searching all over the internet for the answers to your love dilemma questions.
Save the time and frustration of looking for the right answers to your specific situation.
- Do your friends just tell you to dump the guy and just get over it? Have you followed friend’s advice only to end up even more unhappy?
- Are you embarrassed because you were never even in a relationship with your twin flame but you can't get over them?
- Are you at a time in your life when you don’t have many girl friends or maybe they are tired of hearing about your drama?
- Is your mom no help because she dated in a different time?
- Maybe you are too embarrassed to go to your friends for help…
- Do you leave comments on forums or send messages to experts only to never hear back from them? Or just get general advice that isn’t helpful at all?
- You can’t afford therapy or don’t feel like the situation warrants something like that. Maybe you need answers quicker than traditional therapy can provide.
What can I help with?
You don’t know if you should break up
You are confused on what his words or actions mean
You are going through a break up
You don't know if they are your twin flame.
It feels like cutting off your arm to end things with them, but you are ready to let go.
You need support, encouragement, a best friend, tough love and a helping hand.
What you get.
I’ll take the time to read and understand your unique situation.
You'll feel valued, heard, supported, and validated.
You get personal, quick, and confidential advice and support from me delivered confidentially to your email. (About 7 to 8 single space pages).
Money back guaranteed if you aren’t happy with the service.
How to sign up:
1. Under the blue picture below, select which type of coaching you would like email or Skype. Then select "Add to Cart."
2. Fill out information about your situation.
4. Wait for your email to arrive (48 hours) or I will contact you to schedule a Skype session.
What clients are saying...
**I am not a licensed therapist, psychologist, or a psychic. I see my coaching as a supplement to therapy/counseling with a licensed practitioner.